Sunday, April 09, 2006

Five Days To Go!

I can't remember what day it was when I last posted but I've eaten at El Arrayan, Vitea and Agave Grill. I think I need to go to the bank today! BTW, the exchange rates are changing so fast, the banks can't keep their signs in window up to date. My friend Myles says this happens every year when he leaves. He says it is just an indication that it is time for him to head back to Canada. Anyway, we're off to lunch at the River Cafe today at noon, so I better get showered and changed. More later ...

They were still serving breakfast at the River Cafe so I had shrimp and spinach crepes au gratin with hollandaise sauce. Very nice setting outside, overlooking the river. With coffee and juice, the price was $130 pesos. Afterwards, Rose and I went shopping. The rate at the bank was 9.45 for the $CDN so $3000 pesos cost me $317CDN. Saw some shoes I wouldn't mind buying and found a few goodies at Woolworth's (don't I always?). Stocked up on L'Oreal eye makeup remover for $48.50 pesos which is much, much cheaper than what it is in Canada.

I'm off for my siesta now. More again later ...

No comments: